Greenhill Lodge is committed to ensuring your personal information is protected.
Information we collect:
This may include collecting your name and address, your email address, your contact address, credit card details and, where you have the option to comment on our services or products, whatever other information you choose to supply to us.
How we use your information and whom we may disclose it to:
The information we collect from you is strictly confidential. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses securely stored, to any third parties. We may disclose the personal information, other information or data we collect from you if:
- You give us your consent.
- You would reasonably expect us to disclose it for another purpose, and that other purpose is related to the purpose specified to you at the time of collection.
In this way we may use your information to send you out promotional material, which you may find of interest. If you do not wish to receive any of this material you may simply choose to “unsubscribe” from our mailing lists and no further material will be sent to you.
Our security procedures:
Once we receive personal information from you, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, up to date and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by authorised persons.
Greenhill Lodge adheres to the following Privacy Principles:
- Greenhill Lodge only collect personal information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means.
- Greenhill Lodge only use or disclose information for the purpose for which it was collected unless the person has provided permission to send direct marketing material.
- Greenhill Lodge implements systems that protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Greenhill Lodge has a policy document outlining its information handling practices and make this available to anyone who asks.
- Greenhill Lodge provides printed and digital means for individual access to personal information it holds about that individual on request.
- Greenhill Lodge does not collect sensitive information unless the individual has consented, it is required by law – or in other special specified circumstances, for example relating to health services provision and individual or public health or safety.